As you all know SEO is how much important for ranking your website and taking your website to the first page on search engine result page and also increasing traffic to your website. If your website is developed in WordPress. And you are searching for a plugin there are best 5 plugin for SEO.
If you are searching “SEO” in the WordPress directory plugin you will get 29 pages and there are 1036 items
5 Best plugins for WordPress SEO
- Yoast SEO
- All In One SEO
- Rank Math SEO
- SEO Press, on-site SEO
- W3 Total Cache
Now that you understand the concept and what these tools are, we will present a list of best 5 plugins for SEO and show you how they will improve your WordPress Website.
1. Yoast SEO:-
We are putting Yoast SEO in the first position because Yoast SEO is a very popular WordPress Plugin with 5+ million activations. With the help of Yoast SEO, you can easily rank your website. Yoast SEO will guide you where you have to improve yourself. You can easily improve your ranking even if you are a beginner.
- Exclude (“no index”) certain types of content from being indexed in search engine results (e.g., categories, tags, media pages)
- Create title and meta description templates.
- Create an XML sitemap
- Verify your site in Webmaster Tools (Google, Bing, Yandex, Baidu, etc.)
2. All In One SEO:-
All in One SEO is also similar to Yoast SEO there is some small difference between them. It comes in second position with 3 million activations.
- Block “bad bots,” including referral spam*
- Add site links search box markup
- Auto generate meta descriptions
- Edit your robots.txt file via a user-friendly interface*
- Edit your .htaccess file without FTP*
3. Rank Math SEO:-
Rank math is another useful plugin for WordPress, and its popularity is increase recently. The In Rank Math SEO same features provide which are provided in Yoast SEO and All in One SEO Pack. It comes in third position with 1+ Million Active Installations.
- Google Search Console integration
- import of other plugin settings
- integration with snippets
- advanced SEO analysis tool
- social media optimization
- Google Search Console integration
- Redirection (301, 302, 307, 410, 451)
- Rich snippets markup (14 types)
- Card previews for Facebook and Twitter
- pre-selected optimal settings
4. SEO Press, on-site SEO:-
SEOPress is a powerful WordPress SEO plugin to optimize your SEO, boost your traffic, improve social sharing, build custom HTML and XML Sitemaps, create optimized breadcrumbs, add schemas / Google Structured data types, manage 301 redirections and so much more.
SEO Press has more affordable premium versions.
5. W3 Total Cache:-
This plugin helps to improve the speed of your website. It takes advantage of several features, such as file compression.W3 Total Cache (W3TC) improves the SEO, Core Web Vitals, and overall user experience of your site by increasing website performance and reducing load times by leveraging features like content delivery network (CDN) integration and the latest best practices.
- features to help ensure website safety
- Caching statistics for performance insights of any enabled feature
- Reverse proxy integration via Nginx or Varnish
- Image Service API extension provides WebP image format conversion from common image formats (on upload and demand)
- Extension framework for customization or extensibility for Cloudflare, WPML, and much more
For further discussion why not contact us to find out? We specialize in helping businesses succeed online. Get in touch with our team today, and learn more about how you can put the power of SEO to work for you faster and more affordably than you might think.